Moving/Relocating To or From Chicago?
Real Estate Relocation Experts
Whether you are moving to or from Chicago, IL we can help:
- Sell your house in Chicago and move in a short period of time.
- Find and purchase a new property in Chicago.
- Transition to Chicago by offering our expert knowledge of the local property market.
- Educate you about Chicago’s diverse neighbourhoods, local hotspots, and schools.
- Connect you with professional services, movers, packers, and other help as needed.
- Make your live easier! 🙂
If you’re looking for a reliable partner on the ground in Chicago, it may be worthwhile to give us a call.
Top 5 Neighborhoods to Consider in Chicago
Get Instant Home Value Estimate
Chicago Homes 360 is a team of local real estate experts ready to reveal the secrets of how we can help you sell your home. From setting the price to creating marketing campaigns for digital, social media, and print platforms, we’ve got a proven plan that will match your home with the right buyers for the right price. We are committed to fast, professional, and courteous personal service to help you feel at ease throughout the home selling process. Our trained and certified agents specialize in the Chicago real estate market and are prepared to sell your home to the right buyer for the best price.
? Between April 1 and June 30, we will be offering a Spring Listing Special – 1.99% Listing Commission. Call us 312-549-8982 for more details. ?
Chicago Homes 360 Team
Your Real Estate Relocation Experts
We specialize in helping people relocate from out of state to Chicago, Illinois. Our Chicago-based real estate agents with over 25 years of buying and selling residential real estate in Chicago provide excellent service, advice, and counsel throughout the relocation process.
- Local businesses
- Real estate market: median and average home prices in various neighborhoods
- County employment services and staffing agencies
- Local health care providers, clinics, and facilities
- Public school districts
- Nearby universities and community colleges
- Local government
- Community events
- Major employers and manufacturers
- Transportation services
- Outdoor recreation
- Shopping, dining, and entertainment
Getting Around Chicago
Chicago is a very walkable city, and with the second-largest public transportation system in the United States – offering rail (the famous “L” train), Metra and bus options – you don’t need a car to get around. Popular bike-sharing terminals, such as Divvy can be found around the city.